The Chester County Department of Human Services has created an online Resource Guide for community needs. Included are resources for food, shelter, mental health, substance abuse, and much more.
They are updating this resource continuously so feel free to check back to see any updates or to contact the Department of Human Services if you have recommendations to add to their guide.
***If you were not able to find what you were looking for in this guide, please contact one of the Information and Referral Agencies listed below or try calling Chester County 2-1-1- by dialing 2-1-1 or 1-866-964-7922 (TTY and language services are available in more than 170 languages and dialects). Chester County residents can also text their zip code to 898-211.***
Chester County Information and Referral Agencies
- Human Services Inc. (West Chester Area) or 610-429-3033
- La Comunidad Hispana (Kennett Area) or 610-444-7550
- Maternal and Child Health Consortium (Coatesville Area) – or 484-378-4030
- Oxford Area Neighborhood Services Center (Southern Chester County) or 610-932-8557
- Phoenixville Area Community Services (Phoenixville Area) or 610-933-1105