We are happy to announce that the Chester County and Henrietta Hankin Branch Libraries are offering Curbside Pick-Up starting Monday, June 15. The Chester County Library will also resume our outdoor Holdit Locker service on this date.
While our buildings will remain closed to the public, we are excited to be able to serve the community again by offering a way to deliver your pre-ordered materials that is safe for you and our employees!
To place a hold, use the catalog or the mobile app; or call or email us at:
Chester County Library 610-344-5957 or email@example.com
Henrietta Hankin Branch 610-344-4191 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Find help for placing and viewing your holds.
Curbside Pick-Up Procedures
Follow these 4 easy steps to schedule your curbside pick-up:
- Know Your Library Card and PIN Numbers
- You will need your library card number and PIN to reserve a time to pick up items.
- Confirmation of Order Fulfillment
- You will receive an email or text message, or paper notice via USPS mail, when your items are available for pick-up.
- You can only make a reservation if you have items that are currently ready for pick-up.
- Reserve Your Pick Up Time
- How to Pick Up Your Items
- Your materials will be checked-out to you, and placed in a paper bag, prior to pick-up. Your checkout receipt will be attached to your bag.
- When you arrive at the library, please remain in your car and call us at the number listed below to let us know you are outside.
- For pick-up at Chester County Library, call: 610-344-4642
- For pick-up at Henrietta Hankin Branch, call: 610-344-4191
- Once our library staff have placed your items on the table outside the front door you may approach and retrieve your items.
- If there is another patron at the table, please wait until they have returned to their car before you approach the building.