For serious and recreational bikers, Bicycling magazine offers helpful and interesting information about the popular sport of biking.
Inside the latest issue, you will find:
- Tips to rain-proof your bike rides
- Updates on the sport of pro-cycling
- Information about the latest bikes and equipment
And check out these inspirational feature articles about
- Alexandera Houchin – ultra cycling’s underdog with a spiritual hunger for her native Ojibwe culture
- Mike Cohen and his 1,426-mile bike journey to meet the family who saved his life
- Shannon Galpin – launched the first women’s cycling team in Afghanistan despite many obstacles
- Paralympian and bike mechanic Leo Rodgers – an unstoppable biker
Here’s how to access Bicycling magazine with your library card: Visit https://chescolibraries.org/downloads and scroll to Flipster.